Code of Ethics:
As a member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches, I will . . .
- Provide clients with products and services that will enhance their ability to achieve their goals and objectives, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, and income.
- Be sensitive to client needs and compassionate in providing advice, products, and services in meeting the client’s specific career goals
- Deliver to clients what was promised and be truthful in guiding, advising, and counseling clients in all aspects of the resume writing/employment industry.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with each client, revealing information to others only upon written authorization from the client.
- Stay abreast of the employment market and hiring trends that will affect my clients, providing up-to-date advice, counsel, products, and services to most effectively meet their career objectives.
- Comply with all legal obligations in providing professional services.
- Be aware that contact with the public as a PARW/CC member promotes the organization, specifically, and reflects on the entire résumé writing/employment industry as a whole.
- Be responsible to the community and be a contributing part of this environment through participation in community activities. Offer professional advice and information pertaining to the résumé writing/employment industry as appropriate.
- Emphasize the professional spirit of the organization by encouraging and promoting good relations among members.
A Fast & Focused Resume Preparation Kit is so detailed that anyone with access to it can prepare a significantly improved resume. Therefore, Fast & Focused cannot offer a return once the kit is sent out.
Hard copies are sent either by FedEx or local courier.
I want my clients feeling safe when they deal with me, so I do not sell client or visitor information to other businesses, nor do I divulge any information we receive to any third parties unless I have either received a client’s permission or have been legally required to do so.
For each visitor to my Web page, the Web server automatically recognizes the domain and e-mail address. I collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with me via e-mail, aggregate user-specific information on what pages consumers access and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and site registrations.
That information is used only for the following internal purposes: internal review, to improve the content of my Web page, to customize the content and layout of the page for individual consumers and to contact consumers for marketing purposes if they wish to be contacted. If you do not want to receive e-mail from me in the future, please let me know by sending an e-mail telling me that you do not want to receive any future e-mails.
Visitors and clients understand and agree that the owner of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owner of this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use of this site or the products sold here.